Extreme North is located in Moville in the Inishowen Peninsula, Co. Donegal.
Inishowen is the most Northerly Peninsula in Ireland with Malin Head as its North most point.
All Extreme North Events center around the Inisowen scenic peninsula.
- West and Southwest of Ireland; Through Sligo – Donegal – Ballybofey – Letterkenny – Ballyliffin.
- East and Southeast of Ireland; Through Monaghan- Strabane- Derry-Muff- Moville.
- Flying / ferry from UK – Any Belfast airports/ Larne Ferry; Through Dungiven – Derry- Moville(85 mile)
- City of Derry Airport: Derry- Muff- Quigleys Point- Carndonagh, Ballyliffin (35 Mile).
- From East of Ireland: Foyle Ferry is an option from northerly parts of Northern Ireland.
Things To Do
For further information on Inishowen including accommodation, things to see and do etc., visit www.visitinishowen.com
Listed below are the Hotels in the immediate locality which are offering special deals for all participants.
If these do not suit Inishowen Tourism is the perfect link to source accommodation plus things to do & see while visiting Inishowen. Click www.visitinishowen.com
Hotels in Ballyliffin
Ballyliffin Hotel www.ballyliffinhotel.com
Inishowen Gateway, Buncrana.