Motivation – A Reality not a Myth
Motivation makes things happen, short spurts don’t work so here are some tips on how to stay Motivation.
- Setting GOALs are crucial, you must have an end game and reward
- Set your OWN Goal – You may lose interest if just following someone else’s
- Make it public- makes you more accountable and friends can encourage you when your low.
- Plan it – Create a visual record, training plan, a breakdown in stages to the end goal.
- Track your progress – ideally have other smaller goals / milestones en route to your main goal.
- Reward yourself at milestones along your path and reflect on progress.
- Don’t do it alone – get involved with others, even if their goal is different, one will motivate the other.
- Pick yourself up – Don’t let lapses deter you, dust yourself down, adjust you plan and go again.
Extreme North provide short and long term GOAL. Early bird is still open so REGISTER NOW
in news 0 comments