Motivation – A Reality not a Myth
Motivation makes things happen, short spurts don’t work so here are some tips on how to stay Motivation.
- Setting GOALs are crucial, you must have an end game and reward
- Set your OWN Goal – You may lose interest if just following someone else’s
- Make it public- makes you more accountable and friends can encourage you when your low.
- Plan it – Create a visual record, training plan, a breakdown in stages to the end goal.
- Track your progress – ideally have other smaller goals / milestones en route to your main goal.
- Reward yourself at milestones along your path and reflect on progress.
- Don’t do it alone – get involved with others, even if their goal is different, one will motivate the other.
- Pick yourself up – Don’t let lapses deter you, dust yourself down, adjust you plan and go again.
Extreme North provide short and long term GOAL. Early bird is still open so REGISTER NOW