Tuff-Inish Adventure Race 2020 (Formerly Shore 2 Summit)
Sat 25th April ’20 – Early Bird Plus now open (Late Nov.)
105k Supreme – 62k Extreme – 41k Sprint – 22k Mini
Formerly “Shore 2 Summit” the new Tuff-Inish Adventure race, staged in Inishowen, Irelands largest and most northerly peninsula is steeped in history, culture, tradition and is home to the origin of the Wild Atlantic Way. The event location Sliabh Sneacht is an Adventure paradise of hills, trails, lakes and a terrain that will have tried and tested your fitness and scenery that will restore your adrenaline time and again to cross that finish line with a new self-belief and greeted with friendliness, stunning medals and amazing hospitality.
Adventure racing really tests your overall fitness, switching disciplines and utilizing different muscles allows you achieve greater distances. Tuff-Inish’s 3 course options, with the perfect balance of endurance and speed, ensures there is a race for you to challenge your fitness and training regime.
Each race distances is designed with a perfect balance of endurance for that fitness level, so you will know and feel that you have been in a proper challenge.
- The 62k Extreme is exactly what it says and a favorite with the hardened Adventurer.
- The 41k Sprint courses have won the acclaim of regular adventurers and will challenge even the best of adventurers.
- The 22k Mini is also guaranteed to challenge and excite the Novice adventurer.
- Teams of 2 & Kayaking opt-out are available options when registering.
CLUBS, BOOTCAMPS, CORPORATE & OTHER GROUPS CATERED FOR :
Check out presentation on left highlighting concessions for larger groups with options of Course training days / Course recce or even setting up a private corporate event for your own group. Contact us to discuss.
The new state of the art Sliabh Sneacht Centre hosts this stunning adventure challenge where participants will get to refresh with shower and hot food at the finish. Combine this with the class medals & merchandize, scenery like you’ve never witnessed before and true Donegal hospitality to cap a truly memorable event.
EVENT NAME CHANGE 2020 – “Shore 2 Summit AR” relocated in 2015 resulting in the omission of any “Shore” location in the new routes, therefore we have decided to MARKET 2019 event as “Shore 2 Summit AR” and will now be known as “Tuff-Inish AR”. Just the name changes, the course is exact same.
- Spectacular coastal terrain with mountains, tracks and lakes
- Superb hospitality / camaraderie
- Total race support back up
- Stunning Medals
- World class endurance challenge
- Keen registration fee’s
- We are pleased to assist with accommodation needs.